INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
To plan, execute and control the activities, aiming to guarantee the fulfillment of the requirements and needs of the interested parties, the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System, together with the direct involvement of our Managers, with the objective of monitoring and managing possible risks, in order to guarantee the preference and loyalty of the customers won, giving adequate return to the shareholders.
This policy is based on the following priority values and ethical principles:
- To value integrity, honesty, responsibility, transparency, excellence and innovation in the relationship with its employees, customers, shareholders, community, government and society;
- Commitment to comply with national laws, applicable laws and other requirements to which EBSE has subscribed;
- Appreciation of the human being's health, as well as safety in the performance of the work, and the main factors of influence must be identified and controlled, in order to effectively minimize the risks of accidents and occupational diseases;
- Improvement of the quality and competitiveness of the products and services, which shall be achieved by the qualification of the personnel involved in their production, as well as by the adequacy of the methods and processes;
- Development of our employees for their professional achievement and performance of their duties and improvement of processes;
- Development of partnership relations with its suppliers, and maintain assessment practices and stimulate the improvement of its processes;
- Compliance with contractual requirements, as long as the legal requirements are met and others that may be supervening;
- Search for understanding the needs of customers, in order to continuously improve their satisfaction.